Siebel Hospitality Guide > Managing Recurring Events >
Completing an Aggregate Quote Evaluation
Using the Aggregate Quote screen's Evaluation view, the sales representative documents the revenue information that the revenue manager considers when making the decision to approve or reject the quote for the event. The evaluation form typically provides the following information:
- Incremental revenue sources that may result from the group or event. The sales representative can enter more than one incremental revenue source.
- Notes on potential future business that may result from the event.
- Commission information. More than one commission can be entered.
- The date by which the evaluation should be completed so that the sales representative can respond to the customer.
- The sales manager's comments.
This task is a step in Process of Creating Recurring Events.
To complete the revenue evaluation form
- Navigate to the Opportunities screen > Opportunities List view.
- In the Opportunities list, query for and select the required opportunity.
- Click the link in the Name field, and then click the Aggregate Quotes view tab.
- In the Aggregate Quotes - Total list, click the link in the Quote Name field.
The Aggregate Quotes screen is displayed.
- Click the Evaluations view tab, and complete the fields. For more information about these fields, see Completing the Revenue Evaluation Form.