Siebel Hospitality Guide > Creating Hospitality Reports > About the Banquet Revenue Summary Report >
Generating and Printing a Banquet Revenue Summary Report
Perform the steps in the following procedure to generate and print a Banquet Revenue Summary report.
This task is a step in Process of Administering Hospitality Reports.
To generate and print a Banquet Revenue Summary report
- Navigate to the Event Checks screen > Event Checks list view.
- In the Event Checks list, query for the event check record.
- In the Event Check record, click the link in the Event Check # field.
The Event Check Line Items view appears.
- Click the Line Items (Accounting) or the Line Items (Guest) view tab.
- From the toolbar, click the Reports button.
- In the Select a Report menu, click Banquet Revenue Summary.
The Banquet Revenue Summary report is generated in a Siebel Report Viewer window.
- Click the Print Setup button to display a standard Windows print dialog box.
- In the print dialog, choose appropriate printer settings, and then click OK.