Siebel Loyalty Administration Guide > Host Organization's Use of Siebel Loyalty >
Viewing Loyalty Members' Attributes
Attributes are used in the rules that calculate promotions. They can also be used to track many member behaviors, such as:
- The number of flights a member took.
- The number of times a member purchased a specific product.
- The number of nights a member stayed in a hotel.
In the Member Attributes view, the user can see all attributes that are being tracked for a given member and see the member's progress against these attributes.
For more information about defining attributes, see Creating Attributes for Loyalty.
To view a member's attributes
- Navigate to the Loyalty Members screen.
- In the Members list, click the Member # of the member whose attributes you want to view.
- Click the Member Attributes view tab.