Siebel Loyalty Administration Guide > Setting Up Siebel Loyalty Promotions > About Adding Marketing Information to Loyalty Promotions >
Adding Purchase Requests to Loyalty Promotions
You can add purchase requests for expected or incurred expenses to a promotion.
To add purchase requests to a loyalty promotion
- Navigate to the Loyalty Promotions Administration screen.
- In the Promotions list, find the promotion to which you want to add purchase requests and click the hyperlink in its Promotion # field.
- If the promotion form's Active check box is selected, click Modify.
- Click the Purchase Requests view tab.
- Add one or more new records to the list, and complete the necessary fields in each record.
- If you want to add information such as line items, payments, and approvals, do the following:
- Click the hyperlink in the Purchase Request # field to display the purchase request in the Service Order form.
- Click the appropriate view tab below the Service Order form and add a record to the list.
For detailed information about how to complete a purchase request (which your Siebel application handles as an order), see Siebel Order Management Guide.