Siebel Loyalty Administration Guide > Setting Up Siebel Loyalty Promotions >
Allowing Existing Fields to Be Used in Loyalty Promotion Criteria
You can set up the application to allow you to use any field in the Member > More Info form in a criteria for a Loyalty promotion. For example, this would let you create promotions that only apply to members with two or more children.
If you have configured transaction fields, as described in Allowing Additional Fields to Control Loyalty Points Given, then you can also use the method in this section to use transaction fields in Loyalty promotions.
To allow member fields to be used in Loyalty promotion criteria
- In Siebel Tools:
- Find the field in the LOY Member business component.
- Check to see if the field already exists in the LOY Engine business component.
- If it is not already there, add the field to the LOY Engine business component.
- In the Siebel application:
- Navigate to Administration - Data > List of Values view.
- Query for LOY_ATTRIB_FIELDS_MEMBER.
- Create new record for each field you need, and enter the necessary information.
NOTE: The Display Value and the Language-Independent Code in the new record must exactly match the field name in the business component.
- Save new record.
- Click Clear Cache to refresh the cache.