Siebel Marketing Installation and Administration Guide > Installing and Administering Segmentation and List Generation >
Update Default Repository and Connection Settings
After the install is complete, perform the following tasks:
- Update the nqsconfig.ini file:
- Update the [Repository] section of the nqsconfig.ini to reference the Analytics Repository (RPD) file that contains the segmentation metadata. For more information about changing the nqsconfig.ini file see Siebel Analytics Server Administration Guide.
- Start the Analytics Server and test that some queries run successfully.
- Verify the Analytics Web DSN:
- Verify that the DSN Analytics Web points to the correct the Analytics Server on the machine where the Analytics Web Server is installed.
- Start the World Wide Publishing Service, your Web server (for example, IIS), and the Analytics Web Server.
- Log in and make sure you can navigate to the user interface for Segment Designer and List Format Designer:
- If Siebel Answers and Siebel Intelligence Dashboards are licensed, run a test report query against the Analytics Server.
- If Siebel Answers is not licensed, create a simple segment and try to Update Counts. Otherwise, use the Siebel Analytics Client to test a query.