Siebel Marketing Installation and Administration Guide > Installing and Administering Segmentation and List Generation > Setting Up Marketing Module Parameters in Siebel Analytics >
Setting Permissions for Marketing Server Groups
Specify the Web Catalog folders for segments, segment trees, list formats, and filters to which each user or Web group can access.
To provide visibility to functions of the Marketing module, perform the following tasks:
- Specify the users and groups that are allowed to have access to the Segment Designer, Segment Tree Designer, and List Format Designer. For instructions about creating Users and Groups for the Analytics Web and managing access to Web Catalog folder, see Oracle Business Intelligence Web Administration Guide:
- After the users and groups are created, navigate to the Administration - Marketing screen, select Marketing Server Admin, and then select Manage Privileges.
- In Manage Privileges, designate which users and groups have permission to access and perform each privilege listed. For instructions about managing privileges for Analytics Web users, see Oracle Business Intelligence Web Administration Guide.
- Establish the Web users and groups that must have access to display each Analytics Web Catalog folder. For instructions about managing the Web Catalog and permissions, see Oracle Business Intelligence Web Administration Guide.
- In the Analytics Repository, verify which groups have permission to each Target Level, Segmentation Catalog, and Presentation Column.
To set permissions for Marketing Server Groups
- Log in to Siebel Analytics as an administrator.
- In the Analytics application, click the Admin link.
- In the Siebel Analytics Administration page, click Manage Privileges.
- In the Access row, allow access by the appropriate groups to the following parts of the Marketing module:
- Access Segment Designer
- Access Segment Tree Designer
- Access List Format Designer
- In the List Formats row, specify which user groups can perform each action.
- In the Segmentation row, specify which user groups can perform each action.