Siebel Marketing Installation and Administration Guide > Designing Marketing List Formats > List Format Column Properties and Formatting Options >
Previewing a Marketing List Format
You can preview the layout of a list format using the Preview tab. To preview the file you provide some test parameters for any system data expression or Segments that are used to constrain the contents of the list.
To preview a list format
- Using one of the following methods, navigate to the List Designer start page:
- In the Siebel Marketing application, navigate to Administration - Marketing screen > List Formats.
- If you log in to the Marketing module directly, click the Marketing screen tab and then click Create a List Format.
- In the List Format Designer, select a format to preview.
- Click the Preview tab.
- Verify that the Destination Folder Path points to a desired location.
- In the List Parameters area, click Add.
- Enter a test value for a Segment or System Data expression you have used in the format. If you have used multiple System Data, you can click Add more than once.
- To generate a preview list of a few records, click Generate Preview.
- Enter the number of records to preview.
- To generate a complete file of qualifying records, click Generate List File.