Siebel Order Management Guide Addendum for Industry Applications > Workflows for Customer Asset-Based Ordering > Workflow to Ungroup Quotes >
CUT eSales - Ungroup Quote
This workflow decomposes all or some line items into multiple instances with a quantity of one where the quantity is greater than 1. This workflow is shown in Figure 30.
The end user starts this workflow by clicking the Ungroup button in the Shopping Cart View.
Ungrouping Selected Line Items
If any line items are selected when the end user clicks the Ungroup button, FrameEventMethodUgroupSelected is called to ungroup only those selected line items. This workflow decomposes the root item, associated with the selected item, and all its children into multiple instances, each with a quantity of one where the original quantity is greater than 1.
Ungrouping All Line Items
If not line items are selected when the end user clicks the Ungroup button, FrameEventMethodUngroupAll is called to ungroup all the line items.
NOTE: If this workflow variations used, you must change the configuration by removing the select item column from the shopping cart.
The user starts this workflow by clicking the Ungroup button in the Shopping Cart View when a line item is selected.
Figure 30 represents both variations of the workflow.
Figure 30. CUT eSales - Ungroup Quote Workflow
Workflow Description. This workflow:
- If a quote line item is selected, retrieves the Id associated with the root level item.
- Reads the quote from the database.
- If the quantity of any component of the selected line item or all line items if none is selected, is greater than 1, creates multiple copies of that line item each with a quantity of one.
- If the quote is not fully ungrouped or exploded, terminates.
- Otherwise, writes line items to the database and refreshes the Shopping Cart View.
Associated Business Service Methods. The following table shows the steps in this workflow that call business service methods.
Business Service Method Called