Siebel Order Management Guide Addendum for Fleet Management > Using Siebel Orders for Fleet Management > Process of Creating Orders for Fleet Management >
Getting Ratings and Routes
Ratings and routes provide the possible scheduling and pricing of an order, and display the options in the Solutions view.
The minimum data set necessary to request a solution includes the following set of fields: Liable Party, Tendering Party, Partial set of Origin or Destination fields (if no Agreement is specified), Full set of Origin or Destination fields (if Agreement is specified), Requested Start Date, and Requested End Date.
After entering all of these order details, the customer service representative gets the possible solutions that are available for the delivery dates and time slots that were specified:
- The customer service representative clicks Get Ratings and Routes.
- The Siebel application verifies that the minimum set of data needed to generate a solution is present.
- The Siebel application calls the rating engine of Oracle Transportation Management, making an external Web service call to Oracle Transportation Management, and providing the order data structure in the request message.
- Oracle Transportation Management generates the possible solutions.
- The Siebel application automatically navigates the user to the Solutions view and displays the list of solutions.
This task is a step in Process of Creating Orders for Fleet Management.
To get ratings and routes