Siebel Order Management Guide Addendum for Fleet Management > Using Siebel Orders for Fleet Management > About Working with Existing Fleet Management Orders >
Rejecting the Revision of the Order
After you have revised an order, the customer might decide to reject the revision for some reason. For example, the revised order might be more expensive than the original order. The customer service representative can click the Reject Fleet Order button to reject the revision of the order, and revert to the previous version of the order.
An order can be rejected only if its status is Accepted or Open.
When you reject the revision of an order, the last active revision of the order that does not have the status of Rejected is given the status of Active again. For example:
- Order 12345 Revision 1 is Active.
- The user revises Order 12345. Order 12345 Revision 1 is set to Inactive, and Order 12345 Revision 2 is set to Active.
- The user rejects Order number12345 Revision 2. Order 12345 Revision 1 is set to Active.
- The user revises Order 12345. Order 12345 Revision 1 is set to Inactive. Order 12345 Revision 3 is set to Active.
- The user rejects Order 12345, Revision 3. Order 12345 Revision 1 is set to Active.
NOTE: If you are working on the first version of the order rather than on a revision, clicking the Reject button cancels the order, but saves the information about the cancelled order in the Siebel database.
To reject a revision of an order
- Navigate to the Fleet Management screen, then List view.
- Either select the order that you want in the Orders list, or drill-down on the Order number field of the order.
- Select a value in the Reject/Cancel Reason Code field.
- Click Reject Fleet Order.