Siebel Order Management Infrastructure Guide > Asset-Based Ordering Methods Reference > Account Administration Toolkit Business Service Methods >
This is one of the Account Administration Toolkit Business Service Methods.
It establishes an Account to Contract M:M relationship.
[in] Account identifier. (Required)
[in] Contact identifier. (Required)
[in] Name of the business component from which this method is to be invoked. (Optional)
BusComp ToBe Refreshed
[in] Name of the business component that is refreshed after the operation in order to show updated data. (Optional)
- AssociateAccountToUser: Account and Contact Intersection BC—Default = Account Contact.
- AssociateAccountToUser: Default BC—Default = Account
- AssociateAccountToUser: Default BD to Re-Execute—Default = Account Id
- AssociateAccountToUser: Intersection BC Contact Field—Default = Contact Id
- AssociateAccountToUser: Intersection BC Date Field—Default =Start Date
- AssociateAccountToUser: Primary Contact Id Field—Default = Primary Contact Id