Siebel PRM for Finance can be used by financial institutions such as retail banks, commercial banks, investment banks, and asset management companies, working with partners such as mortgage lenders, independent financial advisors, and third-party service providers.
Siebel PRM for Finance allows you to work with partners as efficiently as you work with employees of your own company.
- To set up Siebel PRM, you, as the financial institution, go through the process of enrolling partner companies. The financial institution can add these companies' employees or can assign this task to a delegated administrator at each company.
- Then, the financial institution can share opportunities, service requests, and other business information with partner employees as you do with your own employees.
- The financial institution's employees work with this information using the Partner Manager, which lets them manage this information in the same way they do using their Siebel application.
- Partner employees view and work with this information using Siebel Partner Portal.
- The financial institution can also use Siebel Partner Manager to:
- Send alerts, information about special promotions, and Web messages to partners.
- Work collaboratively with partners to develop plans to meet strategic goals.
- Analyze partner effectiveness, forecast revenue, manage market development funds, and analyze performance.
This chapter includes the following topics: