Siebel Partner Relationship Management Administration Guide Addendum for Industry Applications > Siebel PRM for Finance >
Sharing Data with Partners
The sharing data chapter of Siebel Partner Relationship Management Administration Guide discusses how to share transactional data and master data with your partners.
This chapter includes examples of typical ways that you might share transactional data such as opportunities, service requests, and contacts. In addition to the types of transactional data described here, Siebel PRM for Finance supports the following type of transactional data:
Viewing a Partner's Call Reports
Call Reports are records of meetings and conversations with clients or other organizations and individuals. Financial institutions often require employees to generate call reports when they meet with customers. Call reports are used for the following purposes:
- To allow a new relationship manager to become knowledgeable about the client and its history with the financial institution. Relationship managers prepare for their first meeting with clients by reviewing past call reports.
- To allow senior managers and product specialists associated with a certain client to monitor developments in the client relationship, even though they may not meet with the client on a regular basis.
- To provide a record of important informal agreements. In the event that a failed financing transaction results in legal proceedings, these reports are an important component of the legal process.
- To provide evidence in the commercial banking industry that the banker is monitoring the risk of the credit on a regular basis.
Because the partner portal user may be in an organization different from that of the employee application user, the latter must have visibility into Call Reports created within the other organization.
For more information about call reports, see Siebel Finance Guide.
NOTE: While the Partner Portal includes a Call Reports screen, the Partner Manager does not. The financial institution must purchase the Call Reports module separately to view Call Reports.
To view all call reports
- Navigate to the Call Reports screen.
- From the Show drop-down list, choose All Call Reports.