Siebel Partner Relationship Management Administration Guide Addendum for Industry Applications > Siebel Group Portal > Sharing Data with Partners >
Viewing Information About Providers
The Providers screen allows insurance carriers to view and manage information about providers. Providers are healthcare professionals who are paid by, or file claims with, your health plan or health insurance company. Examples of providers are physicians, nurse practitioners, dentists, and pharmacists.
For more information about using the Providers screen, see the section about providers in Siebel Healthcare Guide.
After information about providers has been entered, you can share it with employer groups, so they can view information about the providers that are available to them using the Providers screen of the Group Portal. To do this, you share provider information with a group administrator at a group company, and this administrator will be able to view it in the My Providers view of the Providers screen of the Group Portal.
To share information about a provider with an employer group
- Navigate to the Providers screen.
- In the Providers list, select the provider you want to share with a group.
- In the More Info form, click the Show More button.
- In the More Info form, in the Contact Team field, click the select button.
- In the Coverage Team dialog box, click New.
- In the Add Employees dialog box, select the group employee you want to share the Provider with, and click OK.
- In the Coverage Team dialog box, click OK.
This provider will be visible to this group employee in the My Providers view.