Siebel Partner Relationship Management Administration Guide Addendum for Industry Applications > Siebel Group Portal >
Differences in the Partner Portal and Partner Manager
The overview chapter of Siebel Partner Relationship Management Administration Guide describes the screens of the Siebel Partner Portal and the PRM-specific screens of the Siebel Partner Manager. There are a number of differences in the Partner Portal and Partner Manager for Siebel Group Portal.
Siebel Group Portal
There are differences in the Group Portal home page and in the screens that are available in the Provider Portal.
The Group Portal Home page contains the following applets:
- Salutation. Greets the user by name and gives the date.
- My News. Displays and allows the user to search for news items.
- My Tasks. Displays links to common tasks for the user's role.
- Partner Alerts. Displays alerts that you have made available to this partner.
In addition to the screens in Siebel Partner Portal, Siebel Group Portal contains added screen and pages:
- The following added screens are accessible by clicking screen tabs:
- Group Policies
- The following added pages are accessible as drilldowns from the home page:
- Health Facility Locator
- Provider Locator
The Siebel Group Portal does not include screens of the Siebel Partner Portal that are not relevant to the insurance carrier's work with groups, such as the CHAMP screen and the Market Development Fund screen.
Siebel eHealthcare Partner Manager
The Siebel eHealthcare Partner Manager, which is used with Siebel Group Portal, has the same functionality as the Siebel eInsurance Partner Manager, which is described in Siebel eInsurance Partner Manager.
You can use responsibilities to hide screens and views in the Partner Manager that are not needed with the Healthcare Provider Portal. For more information about responsibilities, see Siebel Security Guide.