Siebel Partner Relationship Management Administration Guide Addendum for Industry Applications > Siebel Healthcare Provider Portal > Sharing Data with Partners >
Sharing Claims with Healthcare Providers
If you share a Claim record with a healthcare provider, the provider can view it through the Siebel Healthcare Provider Portal but cannot modify it.
You share claims with healthcare providers by assigning them to provider employees. It is visible to that employee in the My Claims view.
You can assign claims to providers manually, or if your business model is appropriate, you can set up Siebel Business Process Designer or Siebel Assignment Manager to assign claims to partners automatically.
For more information about Siebel Business Process Designer, see Siebel Business Process Framework: Workflow Guide.
For more information about Siebel Assignment Manager, see Siebel Assignment Manager Administration Guide.
For more information about claims, see Siebel Healthcare Guide.
To assign a claim to a healthcare provider employee manually
- Navigate to the Claims screen.
- In the Claims list, select the claim you want to assign to the provider.
- In the More Info form, in the Team field, click the select icon.
The Sales Team Members dialog box appears.
- In the Sales Team Members dialog box, click New.
- In the Sales Team Members list, select the provider you want to assign the claim to, and click OK.
- In the Sales Team Members dialog box, click OK.
The provider you selected can view the claim in the My Claims view of the Provider Portal.