Siebel Cross-Industry PRM allows you to work with partners as efficiently as you work with employees of your own company.
- To set up Siebel PRM, you, as a brand owner, go through the process of enrolling partner companies. The brand owner can add these companies' employees or can assign this task to a delegated administrator at each company.
- Then, the brand owner can share business information with partner employees as you do with your own employees.
- The brand owner's employees work with this information using Siebel Partner Manager, which lets them manage this information in the same way they do using their Siebel application.
- Partner employees view and work with this information using Siebel Partner Portal.
- The brand owner can also use Siebel Partner Manager to:
- Send alerts, information about special promotions, and Web messages to partners.
- Work collaboratively with partners to develop plans to meet strategic goals.
- Analyze partner effectiveness, forecast revenue, and analyze performance.
This chapter includes the following topics: