Siebel Partner Relationship Management Administration Guide Addendum for Industry Applications > Siebel PRM for Communications, Media, and Energy >
Overview of Differences from Siebel PRM
This document covers only features of Siebel PRM for CME that are different from the features of Siebel PRM. It is meant to be used as a supplement to the documentation for Siebel PRM, which is in Siebel Partner Relationship Management Administration Guide.
The most important differences are:
- Cross-references. Siebel Partner Relationship Management Administration Guide often refers the reader to Siebel Applications Administration Guide for more information. For Siebel PRM for CME, in addition to these books, the reader should see Siebel Communications Guide and Siebel Energy Guide.
- Functionality of the Partner Manager. Siebel eCommunications Partner Manager, Siebel eMedia Partner Manager, Siebel eEnergy Partner Manager, and Siebel eOil, Gas, and Chemicals Partner Manager have the Partner-specific functionality of Siebel Partner Manager in addition to all the functionality of Siebel eCommunications, Siebel eMedia, Siebel eEnergy, or Siebel eOil, Gas, and Chemicals. The added functionality includes:
- Support for complex orders
- Support for premises management
- Support for work orders
- Support for agreements
- Support for assets
In addition, Siebel Partner Portal for Communications, Media, and Energy includes:
- Portions of Siebel eService for Communications, Media, and Energy functionality
- Siebel PRM eCommerce functionality
NOTE: Many of these features are separately licensed options.