Oracle's Siebel Agent Portal allows insurance carriers to work with agencies, brokers, and other partners in the insurance and health care industries. You can work with partner employees as efficiently as you work with employees of your own company.
- To set up Siebel Agent Portal, you, as the insurance carrier, go through the process of enrolling partner companies. The insurance carrier can add these companies' employees or can assign this task to a delegated administrator at each company.
- Then, the insurance carrier can share opportunities, service requests, and other business information with partner employees as you do with your own employees.
- The insurance carrier's employees work with this information using the Partner Manager, which lets them manage this information in the same way they do using their Siebel application.
- Partner employees view and work with this information using Siebel Agent Portal.
- The insurance carrier can also use Partner Manager to:
- Send alerts, information about special promotions, and Web messages to partners.
- Work collaboratively with partners to develop plans to meet strategic goals.
- Analyze partner effectiveness, forecast revenue, manage market development funds, and analyze performance.
This chapter includes the following topics: