Siebel Partner Relationship Management Administration Guide > About Siebel PRM > The Siebel PRM Portal >
Siebel PRM Portal Screens
After employees of partner companies log in, they can view the Siebel PRM Portal. Its screens generally have many views as screens typically do in your own Siebel application.
NOTE: As an overview, this list includes all the screens of the Siebel PRM Portal. When an employee logs in, he or she sees only the screens and screen tabs that are appropriate to that employee's responsibilities.
Siebel PRM Portal includes the following screens:
- Home. This screen greets the partner employee by name and provides links to the employee's current work. The partner employee can click any of these items to view more information about it.
- Opportunities. This screen displays sales opportunities that you assigned to the partner. The partner can also enter new opportunities here, which you can view using the Siebel PRM Manager.
- Accounts. This screen displays customer accounts that you assigned to the partner. The partner can also enter new companies here, which you can view using the Siebel PRM Manager.
- Service Requests. This screen displays customer service requests that you assigned to the partner. The partner can also enter new service requests here, which you can view using the Siebel PRM Manager.
- Contacts. This screen displays customer contacts that you assigned to the partner. The partner can also enter new contacts here, which you can view using the Siebel PRM Manager.
- Activities. This screen displays activities that the partner should do to complete sales or fulfill service requests. You can assign activities to partners, or partners can schedule and enter activities themselves. You can view them using the Siebel PRM Manager.
- Customer Quotes. The partner can use this screen to generate, review, and modify customer quotes, which you can view using the Siebel PRM Manager.
- Customer Orders. The partner can use this screen to enter, review, and modify customer orders, or you can use it to assign customer orders to the partner for fulfillment.
- Product Catalog. This screen displays a catalog of your products that you have made available to the partner.
- Infocenter. This screen displays sales literature, other documents, and other master data that you have made available to partner organizations. The partner can download these documents or view this master data.
- Solutions. This screen displays solutions to common service requests.
- Funds. This screen displays market development funds in which this partner company is a participant, with a checkbook that lists the amount spent and balance available in each fund.
- Fund Requests. This screen displays requests made against market development funds in which this partner company is a participant. The partner can enter new requests for funding or you can enter requests on the partner's behalf using the Siebel application. Partners can also view the status of requests during the approval process.
- Assets. This screen displays assets. Field service businesses use it to track assets that field engineers must service.
- Inventory. This screen displays inventory. Field service businesses use it to track parts that field engineers use for service.
- Briefings. This screen gives the partner news and up-to-date information on your company, your accounts, your competitors, news bulletins, and so on.
- Calendar. This screen allows partners to manage their daily, weekly, and monthly activities.
- Administration. This screen allows the partner's delegated administrator to enter positions, to add and remove users, and to associate users with responsibilities.
- Partner Programs. This screen allows brand owners to set up, approve or reject, and administer partner programs. Prospective partners can apply for these partner programs on the Siebel PRM Portal.
- Partner Locator. This screen allows partners and customers to find the right partner to meet their needs. For example, they can find the partners who are located closest to them, or the partners who provide the products or services they want.
- Logout. This screen disconnects the partner from your database. The partner can use this feature for security reasons so no one else can use the data after the partner has left the computer.
- Profile. This screen displays the partner employee's user and company profile.
- Help. This screen displays a help page that includes instructions about using Siebel PRM through the Web.