Siebel Professional Services Automation Guide > Expense Reporting > End-User Procedures for Expense Reporting >
Recording Expenses in the Activities Expenses View
The Activities Expenses view lets end users log expenses incurred for individual activities. Expenses recorded in the Activities Expenses view are also visible in the My Expense Diary view, until they are included in an expense report for a specific period.
The following procedure explains how to record an expense for a specific activity.
To record an expense using the Activities Expenses view
- Navigate to the Activities screen > Activity List view.
- Drill down on the Type field hyperlink for a selected activity record for which you want to record an expense.
- Click the Expense Tracker view tab.
- In the Expenses list, create a new record.
- Complete the necessary fields.