Siebel Professional Services Automation Guide > Expense Reporting > End-User Procedures for Expense Reporting >
Printing an Expense Report
The following procedure explains how to print an expense report. The printed version of an expense report has a different format than the lists and forms end users use when creating or approving expense reports.
To print an expense report
- Navigate to the Expense Reports screen.
- From the visibility filter, select the appropriate view.
- In the Expense Reports list, locate the expense report record you want to print.
- From the toolbar, click the Reports icon, and then select Expense Report.
The application displays your expense report in the Siebel Report Viewer window.
- In the Siebel Report Viewer window, click the Print button.
The report prints to your default printer.