Siebel Professional Services Automation Guide > Expense Reporting > End-User Procedures for Expense Reporting >
Viewing an Expense Adjustments Chart
The Expense Adjustments Chart shows a graphical representation of the adjustments made for a selected project. The following procedure explains how to display this chart.
To display the Expense Adjustment Chart
- Navigate to the Projects screen.
- From the visibility filter, select the appropriate view.
- Drill down on the Name field hyperlink for a selected project record that has the adjustments you want to view.
- Click the Time and Expense view tab.
- In the Time and Expense link bar, click the Expense Adjustments link.
- Scroll down to view the chart.
By default, the chart shows the amounts of adjustments per employee per month, displayed as a bar graph with color-coding.
NOTE: If you want, you can modify the way the data is represented by using the drop-down lists to change the information. You can also move your cursor over the different bars to get additional information on the adjustments made by a particular employee.