Siebel Professional Services Automation Guide > Agreements > End-User Procedures for Agreements >
Creating an Agreement
An agreement is a representation of terms for services agreed upon between the end user and the customer.
To create an agreement
- Navigate to the Projects screen.
- From the visibility filter, select the appropriate view.
- Drill down on the Name field hyperlink for a selected project record with which the agreement will be generated.
- Click the Agreements view tab.
- In the Agreements list, create a new record.
- Complete the necessary fields.
NOTE: End users can also create an agreement from the Agreements screen. When creating an agreement from the Agreements screen, end users must remember to associate the agreement with the project.