Siebel Professional Services Automation Guide > Project Financials > End-User Procedures for Project Financials >
Adding Project Invoices
After end users have provided products and services (time and expenses) on a project, they need to create an invoice. Each invoice can store line items for time and expenses logged against a project.
To add an invoice to a project
- Navigate to the Projects screen.
- From the visibility filter, select the appropriate view.
- Drill down on the Name field hyperlink for a selected project record with which the invoice will be associated.
- Click the Invoices view tab.
- In the Invoices list, create a new record.
- Complete the necessary fields.