Siebel Professional Services Automation Guide > Project Financials > End-User Procedures for Project Financials >
Adding Project Revenues Using Revenue Plans
Revenue plans come from revenue templates created by administrators to be used to create a series of recurring revenues or a particular group of revenues.
NOTE: Values entered by end users at the Revenue Plan level for quantity, price, and revenue are multiplied by the value in the Multiplier field defined by the administrator in the revenue template, and the results populate the detail records.
To use a revenue plan
- Navigate to the Projects screen.
- From the visibility filter, select the appropriate view.
- Drill down on the Name field hyperlink for a selected project record you want to associate with a revenue plan.
- Click the Revenue Plans view tab.
- Click New in the Revenue Plans list.
- In the new record, select a revenue plan from the Template drop-down list.
The applicable revenue items and proposed period appear in the Revenues subview beneath the Revenue Plans list.
NOTE: End users can override the revenue plan detail data as needed.