Siebel Professional Services Automation Guide > Project Management > End-User Procedures for Project Management >
Creating Activities Using Activity Plans
Activity plans provide a set of prebuilt best practice templates that create a collection of activities in a logical order based on the start date specified. The following procedure explains how to create activities using activity plans.
To create activities using activity plans
- Navigate to the Projects screen.
- From the visibility filter, select the appropriate view.
- Drill down on the Name field hyperlink for a selected project record to which the activities will be associated.
- Click the Activity Plans view tab.
- In the Activity Plans list, add a new record.
- Select an activity plan template from the Template drop-down list.
The activities associated with the activity plan appear in the Activities list subview. For information about creating activity plans, see Siebel Applications Administration Guide. For more information about using activity plans, see Siebel Applications Administration Guide.