Siebel Professional Services Automation Guide > Project Management > End-User Procedures for Project Management >
Adding Activities to a Task
After you create a task, you can add activities to it.
To add an activity to a task
- Navigate to the Projects screen.
- From the visibility filter, select the appropriate view.
- Drill down on the Name field hyperlink for a selected project record with which the tasks are associated.
- Click the Tasks view tab.
- In the Project Tasks list, drill down on the Name field hyperlink for the task record you want to add an activity to.
The Tasks form appears with the Activities list view beneath it.
- In the Activities list, create a new record.
- Complete the necessary fields.
For description of the fields available see Creating Project Activities Manually.