Siebel Professional Services Automation Guide > Project Management > End-User Procedures for Project Management >
Adding Subcontractor Information
End users can associate subcontractors with a project, as well as make them available as part of a project team. Before associating a subcontractor resource with a project, their information must be added to Siebel Professional Services Automation. Subcontractors are accounts set up in the Siebel application.
To add subcontractor information
- Navigate to the Projects screen.
- From the visibility filter, select the appropriate view.
- Drill down on the Name field hyperlink for a selected project record with which the subcontractor will be associated.
- Click the Subcontractors view tab.
- In the Subcontractors list, add a new record.
- In the Account Name field, click the select button to display the Pick Account dialog box.
- In the Pick Account dialog box, select the subcontractor account and then click OK.
NOTE: If the subcontractor account does not exist, click New to create a new account.
Subcontractor account information appears in various fields.