Siebel Professional Services Automation Guide > Resource Management > End-User Procedures for Resource Management >
Reviewing Resource Requests
Before filling any requests for resources, the resource manager must review each resource request to make sure he knows what the requestor is looking for. Careful examination of the details in the More Info view, the Notes view, and in the Skills view can provide the resource manager with the information he needs to fill resource requests.
To review resource requests
- Navigate to the Resource Requests screen.
- Drill down on the Request ID field hyperlink for a resource request record you want to review.
- Click the More Info view tab to see each of the resource request record's fields.
- Click the Notes view tab to see any notes written about this resource request record.
- Click the Assignment Skills tab to see the skills and competencies attributed to this resource request record.