Siebel Professional Services Automation Guide > Resource Management > End-User Procedures for Resource Management >
Using Candidate History to Track Candidates
The Candidate History view is used to keep track of employees who are possible candidates for filling the resource request.
NOTE: The Candidate History view is static, unlike the Potential Resources view which is dynamic and refreshes each time the Find Resources button is clicked.
End users can track the status and disposition of each candidate in the list; thus, the Candidate History view maintains a record of candidates who were considered for this role.
To add an employee to the candidate history
- Navigate to the Resource Requests screen.
- From the visibility filter, select the appropriate view.
- Drill down on the Request ID field hyperlink for a resource request record with which you are working.
- Click the Candidate History view tab.
- In the Candidate History list, create a new record.
- Complete the necessary fields.
NOTE: Status and Disposition are not required fields, but you can use them to track each candidate's history on the resource request.