Siebel Professional Services Automation Guide > Time Reporting and Time Sheets > End-User Procedures for Time Reporting and Time Sheets >
Removing Line Item Time Entries from Time Sheets
The following procedure explains how to remove a line item time entry from a time sheet and return it to the Unassociated Time Sheet Items view.
NOTE: This procedure requires that the status of the selected time sheet is set to In Progress.
To remove a time entry from a time sheet
- Navigate to the Time Sheets screen.
- Drill down on the Name field hyperlink for a selected time sheet record to which you want to remove.
- In the Line Items link bar, click the Details link.
- In the Line Items list, select the time entry record you want to remove from the time sheet.
- In the Line Items list, click Menu, and then select Unreport.
The selected record is removed from the time sheet, and is placed in the Unassociated Time Sheet Items view.