Siebel Public Sector Guide > Overview of Siebel Public Sector >
Key Features of Siebel Public Sector
Using Public Sector, government and municipal agencies can manage:
- Case information from initial referral through case investigation, and benefits delivery.
- Self-service processes for information, eligibility assessment, single-application filing for multiple programs, and claims.
- Communications for agency-to-citizen, agency-to-agency, and agency-to-third party providers.
- Assignment of high volumes of cases to employees based up their skills and availability.
- Data integration from multiple channels and back-office applications, giving case workers a comprehensive view of the citizen.
- Automatic population of PDF forms, such as immigration and visa applications, with Siebel data. See the Siebel Applications Administration Guide for more information on setting up and using Adobe forms.
- Team collaboration and information sharing among employees, agencies and partner organizations working on a case.
- Case analysis reports.
- Immigration and visitor stays.
- Items of evidence, which can initially be logged as assets and then converted to evidence and associated with multiple cases.
- Leads, in the form of clues or activities.
- Tracking and escalation of incidents.
- Case and lead approval routing using predefined templates.
- Case, lead, evidence, and attachment serialization, performed hierarchically using predefined rules.