Siebel Reports Administration Guide > Creating a Simple List Report > Additional Information for Developing and Deploying Siebel Reports >
Moving ROX files to the Siebel Reports Server
The ROX files for custom reports need to be manually moved to the Siebel Reports Server.
To move ROX files to the Siebel Reports Server
- Log in to Actuate Management Console as Administrator.
For more information, see Log out of the Actuate Management Console..
- Choose Files & Folders.
- Place a check mark next to the folder to which you want to add an ROX file, such as the Siebel Reports folder.
- Click Add File.
The ROX file you want to add must reside on the same machine from where you are launching the Management Console.
- Browse to choose the ROX file, and then click Open.
The File window populates with the directory path and file name.
- If the file already exists, choose one of the options available in the Management Console.
- Choose the properties from the latest version of the file you want applied to this ROX file.
- Click Upload.
The General tab displays the properties you specified.
- Examine the properties you specified, and then click OK.
The file is added to the Files & Folders list.
- From the application-level menu, choose File, and then Exit to exit the management console.