Siebel Reports Administration Guide > Customizing Global Reports > Process of Changing the Font on All Reports >
Editing Label and Text Controls in the SScustom Library Component
Use the following procedure to edit label and text controls for a report.
This task is a step in Process of Changing the Font on All Reports.
To edit the label and text controls in the sscustom library component
- In Actuate e.Report Designer Professional, in the Libraries window, click sscustom.rol.
For information about how a library appears in the Libraries window, see Including a Library.
- Scroll down through the window, and then click the ssLbl component.
- On the Properties tab of the Properties Window, locate and expand the Font property.
- Change the value of the FaceName property from Arial to Arial Narrow.
Note that font in the design space is updated as soon as you modify the font.
- In the Libraries window, click the ssTxt component.
- Repeat Step 3 for the ssTxt component.
- From the application-level menu, choose File, and then Save.