Siebel Reports Administration Guide > Using Reports with Group Sections > Process of Creating a Report with a Group Break >
Defining Content Controls For a Group Report
This task is a step in Process of Creating a Report with a Group Break.
To define content controls for a group report
- Complete the procedure described in Defining Content Controls for a Custom Report using the following modifications:
- In the Libraries window expand the Grouprpt.rol library.
- Right-click the ssGrpStage tree, choose Properties, and then use the Properties window to enter ssSales_Stage into the Key property.
- Drag and drop the ssFrm component from the Libraries window onto the child PageHeader slot of the ssGrpStage tree in the Report Structure window.
- Subclass the ssFrm tree you added in Step 5, and then rename it to ssFrmStageHeader.
- From the application-level menu, choose File, and then Save.