Siebel Reports Administration Guide > Actuate Library Reference > Actuate sscustom Library >
About the Actuate Frame Controls
The following frame components are available:
- ssFrmRecordSeparator. Landscape frame that contains a line
- ssFrmBlueBack. Landscape frame with blue background
- ssFrmBlueBackP. Portrait frame with blue background
- ssFrmGrayBack. Landscape frame with gray background
- ssFrmGrayBackP. Portrait frame with gray background
ssFrm controls inherit from the baseFrm class. Any text control that is using the CanGrow function (CanGrow = TRUE) requires that its container frame be of type baseFrm or a type derived from baseFrm. If the container frame is not of type baseFrm, a run-time error will occur.
Use a portrait mode frame if the report is designed for portrait orientation.