What's New in Siebel Reports Administration Guide, Version 8.0 Rev. A
Siebel Reports Administration Guide describes how to run, create, administer, and configure Oracle's Siebel Reports. This guide also provides instructions for setting up the Siebel Reports environment and integrating Actuate 8 software with Siebel Business Applications to create and customize reports.
NOTE: Prior releases of the this guide were written for integration with Actuate 7 software.
Table 1 lists changes described in this version of the documentation to support release 18.104.22.168 of the software.
- This guide also includes:
- Procedure changes throughout the guide to reflect applicability to the Actuate 8 release.
- Property and parameter changes including additions, removals, and revisions.
- Siebel Dedicated Web Client has been renamed to Siebel Developer Web Client.
- References to Siebel SupportWeb have been removed from the guide because this service is no longer available. You can log service requests by accessing OracleMetaLink 3 (Service Request tab), or by using your existing phone support numbers to contact Global Customer Support.
- The location for the follow documentation has changed:
- Siebel System Requirements and Supported Platforms on Oracle Technology Network (OTN).
- Siebel Business Applications Third-Party Bookshelf is available on Oracle E-Delivery.
- Other Siebel CRM documentation (Release Notes, Maintenance Release Guides,
Alerts, Technical Notes, Troubleshooting Steps, FAQs, Error Messages) is located on OracleMetaLink 3.