Siebel Server Sync Guide > Using Siebel Server Sync for Microsoft Exchange Server >
Enabling and Disabling Employee Records for Synchronization
This topic describes how to designate employee records for synchronization and how to disable employee records from synchronizing.
Employee records in Siebel Business Applications are exported to your Microsoft Exchange mailbox only if your user name appears in the Sync List MVG field for the individual employee records. The following procedure describes how to designate an employee record for synchronization in this way.
To designate an employee record for synchronization
- Navigate to Employees.
- In the Employees List, select a record.
- In the Employees List, click Menu, and then choose Add To Sync List.
The following procedure describes how to stop synchronizing one or more employee records that you have previously synchronized.
To stop synchronizing selected employee records
- Navigate to Employees, and then Employees List.
- In the All Employees list, select a record for an employee that you have previously synchronized but no longer want to synchronize.
- In the All Employees list, click Menu, and then choose Remove from Sync List.
NOTE: When you choose Remove from Sync List for an employee record, or when you clear the Sync field check box (which has the same effect), you remove yourself from the Sync List for the selected employee record. On your next synchronization, SSSE removes the corresponding contact record from your Microsoft Exchange mailbox.