Siebel Smart Answer Administration Guide > Configuration and Implementation of Siebel Smart Answer >
Administering and Maintaining Smart Answer
You administer Smart Answer from the Smart Answer administration view. Smart Answer administration tasks can be categorized into two parts:
- Tasks that need to be performed on the Smart Answer Manager server component:
- Setting Additional Server Component Parameters.
- Checking Server Component State.
- Tasks that need to be performed on your knowledge base and catalogs to make sure that messages are categorized correctly, and that responses are available and accurate:
- Administering Response Groups.
- Modifying Categories.
- Creating Additional Categories.
- Creating Templates and Solutions.
- Creating Additional Fields for Analyzing Incoming Messages.
- Setting Up Auto Response.