Siebel System Administration Guide > Configuring the Browser for Siebel Web Clients >
Additional Information About Browser Configuration
Information related to topics in this chapter may be found in the following documents:
- For information about which Siebel applications use the Siebel client deployment modes described in this chapter, and about supported Web browsers, see Siebel System Requirements and Supported Platforms on Oracle Technology Network.
- For information about installing components for Siebel CRM , see Siebel Installation Guide for the operating system you are using.
- For information about deploying Siebel applications, see Siebel Deployment Planning Guide and Going Live with Siebel Business Applications.
- For information about configuration issues for Siebel client deployment modes, see Configuring Siebel Business Applications. This book also has information about administering Web browser capabilities for Siebel application development purposes.
- For information about optimizing performance for Siebel clients, see Siebel Performance Tuning Guide.
- For information about configuring firewalls and about using browser cookies with Siebel applications, see Siebel Security Guide.