Siebel Territory Management Guide > Setting Up Territory Management > Process of Setting Up Territory Management >
Enabling Component Groups for Territory Management
You must enable the component groups on the server that are used by Territory Management.
This task is a step in Process of Setting Up Territory Management.
To enable component groups
- Navigate to the Administration - Server Configuration screen, Enterprises, and then Component Groups view.
- In the Component Groups list and Components sublist, select the following components and click Enable:
- Assignment Management group, Batch Assignment component.
- Workflow Management group, Workflow Process Manager component.
- Siebel RTI group, RTI Batch component.