Siebel Territory Management Guide > Setting Up and Running Territory Alignments > Process of Setting Up and Running Territory Alignments >
Viewing Results of Territory Alignment Runs
When the alignment has finished running, the territory administrator can view the results in the Results list views and, can create reports of the results for printing and electronic distribution.
This allows the administrator to decide whether to activate the results of this alignment or to change the rules and rerun the alignment before deciding to activate it.
This task is a step in the Process of Setting Up and Running Territory Alignments.
To view the results of a territory alignment
- Navigate to the Territory Management screen, Alignments Administration view.
- Drill down on an alignment record.
- Click the Results view tab.
- In the lower link bar, click Contacts, Accounts, Opportunities, Quotas, or Assets according to which results you want to view.
The results of the alignment appear in the list.
- To save the results in a format that can be printed or distributed electronically, run a report.
(For information about running reports, see Siebel Fundamentals. For information about customizing reports, see Siebel Reports Administration Guide.)
- To submit results to sales representatives for review, in the Alignment form, click Publish Results.