Siebel Master Data Applications Reference for Industry Applications > Administering Siebel Master Data Applications >
Activating UCM Survivorship Rules
Activating UCM survivorship rules is a task in the Process of Creating Survivorship Rules. For further information on survivorship rules, see About UCM Survivorship Rules.
NOTE: Review UCM survivorship rules thoroughly in a test environment before activating the rules.
To activate UCM Survivorship Rules
- From the application-level menu, choose Navigate > Site Map > Administration - Universal Customer Master screen.
- From the link bar, select Survivorship Rules
- Select the survivorship rule of interest.
- Select the Summary tab.
- Review the information contained in this view for the survivorship rule.
- Select the Attribute Groups tab.
- Select the survivorship rule of interest and set the status field to Active.