Siebel Master Data Applications Reference for Industry Applications > Administering Siebel Master Data Applications >
Monitoring History of UCM Records
Monitoring the history of UCM records reveals how the data stored in the UCM evolved and from what external system or systems the UCM record takes its content.
For information on other UCM data management tasks, see About Managing UCM Data.
To monitor history of UCM records
- From the application-level menu, choose Navigate > Site Map > Administration - Universal Customer Master screen.
- From the link bar, select either Contacts or Accounts.
- In the Contacts or Accounts list, select the record of interest.
- Select the Historical Version tab.
- In this list, review the records from different source systems that make up the UCM version of the record in the top form. This list also contains historical versions of that particular UCM record within UCM.