Siebel Anywhere Administration Guide > Upgrade Planning and Preliminary Tasks > Creating Needed Infrastructure Elements >
Verifying Availability of Siebel Anywhere
The Siebel Anywhere component group must be available to allow the creation of upgrade kits. The following procedure describes how to verify the availability of this component group.
To check the availability of Siebel Anywhere
- From the application-level menu, select Navigate > Site Map > Administration - Server Management.
- In the link bar, select Servers.
- In the Servers list, select a Server that you want to inspect.
- Click the Component Groups view tab, and select the Siebel Anywhere component group.
- Verify that State is set to Online.
If State is not Online, see Siebel System Administration Guide for information about administering component groups, including instructions for enabling a component group.