Siebel Business Process Designer Administration Guide > For Developers: Workflow Process Steps > About Subprocess Steps >
Defining a Subprocess Step
Before you define a subprocess step, you must define the workflow process you will call with the step.
To define a subprocess step
- In the Workflow Processes OBLE, verify that the workflow process that is to be called as a subprocess is defined, or create it.
- Select the workflow process to which you want to add a subprocess step.
- Right-click and select Edit Workflow Process.
- Drag and drop a Subprocess icon from the palette to the workspace.
- In the WF Steps applet, enter or modify the step name, and then enter a description of the purpose of the subprocess step.
- In the Subprocess Name field, select the process that the subprocess step will call.
- If you need to define input arguments for this subprocess, continue to Defining Input Arguments for Subprocess Steps. If you need to define output arguments for this subprocess, continue to Defining Output Arguments for Subprocess Steps.