Siebel Connector for SAP R/3 > Customizing Integrations > Modifying Standard Integration Interfaces >
Modifying eScript Maps
You can modify the standard integrations to suit your business needs by editing the scripts for each of the business service data maps. Use Siebel Tools to edit them. When you are done with modifications, remember to compile the changes into the working .srf file.
To modify a map
- Start Siebel Tools.
- Click the Business Service folder in the Object Explorer.
- Right-click a map service and choose Edit Server Scripts.
The Scripts view opens.
- Choose (general) from the Object list control.
- Choose the procedure you want to modify from the Procedure list control.
This displays one of the scripts that does the mappings.
- Modify the script to meet your requirements.