Siebel Connector for SAP R/3 > Installation and Configuration > Checking Connectivity >
Checking Connectivity from Siebel Tools to SAP
You can test connectivity from Siebel Tools to SAP by executing the Integration Object Wizard.
To check Siebel Tools connectivity
- Start Siebel Tools.
- Make sure that you have a project checked out that you can add the new integration object into.
- Click New or File > New Object.
The New Object window opens.
- Select the Integration Object icon and click OK.
The Integration Object Builder window opens.
- In the top drop-down list, choose the project into which you want to add the integration object.
- In the second drop-down list, choose the name of the wizard used to create the type of integration object you want. In this case, choose EAI SAP IDOC Adapter Wizard.
- Click Next.
Siebel Tools displays a list of IDOCs in the drop-down list. If you receive an error message, some connection information is not correctly defined in your
tools.cfg file. Troubleshooting Siebel Connector for SAP R/3 has more information on troubleshooting connection problems.
- Click Cancel if the test was successful, or click through the error message information to exit the wizard.